If you need to transfer your funds to another account, we’ll be sorry to see you go. Please let us know what we could have done better.
To initiate your transfer, the receiving institution (the institution to which you are moving your account to) must initiate the transfer out with our clearing firm, Apex Clearing. They will have their own transfer form for you to complete and sign, and they may request some of the following details:
- Clearing Firm: Apex Clearing
- DTC/ACATS Clearing Number: 0158
- Phone: 214.765.1007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Apex Clearing Corporation, Securities Processing, 350 N. St Paul Str, Ste 1300 Dallas, TX 75201
- You will also need your account number which you can find on any of your account statements.
Institutions typically initiate transfers via ACATS - the automated transfer system used by most reputable institutions. If your institution cannot handle an ACATS transfer, we can accept transfer requests via email at email@example.com.
Once you initiate a transfer out, you will not be able to withdraw funds from your account to avoid conflicts with the transfer process.